Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mothers Day

To all of you Mothers out there I hope you are having a wonderful Mothers Day and are being treat like Royalty by your nearest and dearest. I have had a lovely day so far. Breakfast in bed from my youngest daughter Emma and presents left for me by my eldest daughter Sarah who is away with the RAF this weekend. My Husband has been away too this weekend so it's just been me and Emma and the cat and dog. I'm looking forward to this evening when we are all back together again. I really miss them when they've been away. But enough about me!

It's been a few days since I last posted as I have been so busy, there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment. However, I have found some gorgoeous bargains that I had to share with you.

Many of us are watching the purse strings and trying to find ways of cutting costs without compromising on style in all areas of our lives. I am always searching out bargain finds for Brides to be, as well as some for myself along the way.

When you are searching for bargains it's a good idea to step outside of the box and look in places where you may not automatically think of as wedding suppliers. There are loads of dresses out there that would look fabulous for a bridesmaid, but are not marketed as such. For example, take a peek at this fantastic Oscar Bandeau dress from Oasis. Priced at just £55.00... yes you heard me right £55.00 any bridesmaid would look beautiful in this. You can even have same day delivery if its in stock.


Oscar Bandeau Dress from Oasis




This isn't the only bargain to be had from Oasis check out the lovely Paisley Beaded dress at just £40.00 or the rich Chocolate Petal Dress priced at £85.00.


Paisley Beaded Dress from Oasis

Chocolate Petal Bandeau dress from Oasis




If you are really watching the purse strings and are having difficulty finding a dress in your price bracket you should check out Very.co.uk for their range of Wedding Dresses. They have some beautiful Nicholas Millington designs that start at £150.00 with sizes from 10 through to 20. They also have some bridal shoes that you could pick up for £32.00, plus if you buy the matching bag you save another £5.00. The bonus is that you can have the items delivered direct to your door and try them on in the comfort of your own home and you can pay for your purchases weekly.



Nicholas Millington  Dress from Very.co.uk £199.00



Fishtail Wedding Dress from Very.co.uk £150.00

Ivory Organza Dress from Very.co.uk  £250.00

Honeymoon Wedding shoes
from Nicholas Millington at Very.co.uk £32.00



Other high street favourites of mine for bargains are TK Maxx and Boundary Mills. you can always find something brilliant everytime you go in , you just have to snap them up otherwise they won't be there for long. If you find any of your own bargains let me know so that we can share them with other Brides to be.
Till next time.
Trish
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

*