Sunday 10 April 2011

Busy Bee

I've been really busy the last couple of days getting things ready for some filming that I will be doing tomorrow (Monday) and I thought I would give you a sneak peak of what will be featuring.

Firstly is a bouquet that I made with silk flowers....



I apologise for the quality of the photo's. I am a terrible photographer!

Here's a peek of some of the stationary...



And some of the favour boxes...

I am also demonstrating how to make your own Wedding cake, by using ready made store bought cakes. Yes really! I can't post a picture here yet, as it's in pieces ready for filming tomorrow. But here are a few pics of the component parts. I'll feature the finished cake here soon. In the meantime ...

Close up of the bows that will adorn the cakes


Flowers and bows to adorn the cake

Flowers for the cake

The Cake Topper

The feature is to show just how you can create lots of items yourself for your wedding and will feature on my new website along with a host of other projects. All very exciting for me as I have been waiting for so long. I can hardly wait!

I hope you like them and I would love some comments so please feel free. Good or bad I'd like to hear what you have to say.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow will go swimmingly.
Trish
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

*