Friday 8 April 2011

Sorry

It seems that there just aren't enough hours in the day at the moment. I am busy working on a few projects that seem to be taking up all of my time. Added to this I have had real problems with the new website, having been let down by someone that I believed I could trust, but you learn by your mistakes, so onward and upward I say. I have found a lovely guy who will be designing my new website so I am feeling better that things will finally start to move.

I am also filming some footage that will be on the new site so lookout for that too.

Because I have been so busy I have neglected posting on this blog as I have just been falling into bed for a couple of hours sleep before starting again! I hope that you will bear with me, I promise that I will have lots of exciting things happening in the coming weeks.
Trish
x

PS You will notice that the look of theblog has changed again... and may do so a couple of more times in the coming weeks. I would love to have your feedback on what you think of the designs, so please don't be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

*