Saturday 23 April 2011

Easter

Well Easter is here. I can't believe that the first four months of the year have gone by so quickly. ( I think that must be a sign that I'm getting old!)
I hope that you are all enjoying the long bank holiday weekend and are indulging in eating some scrummy easter eggs. I know I have.
This weekend we are having our closest family over for lunch so there will be ten of us sat around the table on Sunday, eating, drinking and probably laughing way into the night.
Because of the Easter weekend, I am taking a couple of days of days break but I will be posting again from Monday, so watch this space. With less than a week to go before the royal wedding I am getting way too excited! As you know we are having a Royal Wedding get together to celebrate and I thought that I'd let you have a peek at the invitations I made.

Invitation Front Cover

Inside
Enjoy
Trish
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

*