Tuesday 29 March 2011

Taking the cake!

I was sent this story from a friend and just had to share it with you.

We have all heard of brides really wanting to stand out from the crowd and have something a little bit different from everyone else. Well this lady certainly takes the cake!
Chidi Ogbuta,  wanted something special to celebrate renewing her wedding vows after 10 years of marriage and what better way than with a cake that looks just like her.Literally. The cake was a staggering  5-foot replica of herself wearing a wedding gown and a veil. Chidi said "I searched for months to find someone who'd make my dream come true, Originally the plan was for two cakes -- one of me and one of [my husband] Innocent.Unfortunately, it took five weeks to make and we ran out of time."



Barcroft Frame Pictures
What do you think?

Trish
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

*