Sunday 13 March 2011

Christening Day

I've had a busy day today. It was Baby M's Christening and I have to say despite of the weather everything went well apart from baby's Grandmother driving off with the keys to baby M's Parents car.
Luckily the lovely people at the St Cuthberts Church let Mum and Dad sit in the warmth while the keys were retrieved and soon everything was back on track.
Baby M behaved impeccably and hardly made a murmer throughout the service which was beautifully delivered by Canon Mike Nelson, who coincedently married me and my Husband some twenty two years ago! Baby M was wide awake throughout the whole baptisim and then promptly went to sleep straight afterwards.
It has been a lovely day with a truly lovely family I feel very honoured to have been part of the days proceedings. Next to Weddings, Christenings are one of my favourite celebrations and today has been a beautiful experience.
Trish
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

*