Friday 11 March 2011

FINomenol Changes

There comes a time in everyone's life when they need a bit of a push in the right direction when it comes to overhauling your image. Most of us will have a certain lipstick or eyeshadow that we love and are comfortable with. One that makes us feel confident and in control.

However, every now and then it pays to step outside of your comfort zone and try something different. Hence Trousseau Weddings is now FINomenol Events.


I needed a brand and logo that reflected exactly what we are and do. So why FINomenol? Well my surname is Finnemore and I create Phenomenol Weddings and Events that your guests will talk about for years to come. I don't know why I didn't come up with it earlier, after all it is a pretty obvious name. But as I say we all have our comfort zone right?

So here it is our new name and logo I hope you like it. You can be assured that although our name has changed you will receive the same great service and value for money.
Let me know what you think by leaving your comments below.
Trish
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

*