Wednesday 1 June 2011

Charity Event

Hello everyone. I'm sorry there's been no posting for the best part of a week. I am been poorly and I have had so much stuff to catch up on that there simply hasn't been enough time. However, I am feeling much better and am looking forward to sharing some inspirational tips and advice with you as well as details of some upcoming events that you can be part of.

I will be posting details of Zumba style dance event that is taking place on 19th June in Whitley Bay. Tickets will be available to purchasde for £5.00 each with all profits going to the British Red Cross to help victims of the Japan Tsunami. Live music will be performed from the brilliant Worldbeaters  and you can get fit while you give.

I will post further details soon and let you know when the tickets go on sale.
Trish
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

*