Wednesday 25 May 2011

Update

Wow what a hectic week its been! I have been busy working on the upcominmg year end party for a local school as well as meeting with a number of clients who are planning weddings for early next year. As well as that I am going to be launching two new websites over the coming weeks which is really exciting. There aren't enough hours in the day at the moment!

As I said in my last post I am going to be featuring a number of facts sheets on how to plan your events, which will cover events such as some ideas for themed parties.

Also keep an eye out for a competition where one lucky winner can win a full co-ordination package .. but more details of that later ( I know I'm teasing, but I need to get the legalities rubber stamped first). Keep an eye out for how you can enter this fab competition and have your dream wedding planned to perfection soon.
Trish
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

*