Saturday 21 May 2011

Fact Sheets

I have been working on a range of fact sheets that will address some of the common questions I am asked when planning weddings, but they are transferable to any type of event. How to choose photographers, cakes, venue etc and how to plan your budget are just some of the topics covered, though if you have any specific requests I can draw up some facts sheets on a particular area that your interested in or need help with. You can either leave a comment in the box below, tweet me or call me on the number at the side of the page.

I am hoping to have them here and on my website in PDF format so that you can download what you need as and when.

Hopefully I will be able to have some of the PDF's embedded sometime next week. In the meantime, although it isn't a PDF here is an earlier "How to" from last month.If you want it in PDF you can e:mail me and I'll send it to you.




Trish
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

*