Tuesday 15 February 2011

Welcome

Well here I am with a blog! How did that happen?
Twenty Three’s website will be coming very soon!

To start off we have a sweet sixteen that we are organising, so lots of work going into that at the moment. Then in a few months have some charity events that will be happening.  I will let you know about these when details are final so that you can come along if you wish.

Already I am starting to prepare for an End of Year leavers Party for one of the local schools. I am really looking forward to it. We are going to be organising something quite wonderful for the children which isn't going to be a Prom!
I know many people (me included) think it's obscene the amount of money parents have to shell out for these events that have come across the pond. By the time you have bought a dress, paid for hair and nails and then chipped in for the photographer and limo hire you virtually have to take out an overdraft!
Anyway (rant over) hopefully we are going to be organising a spectacular event that the children will help create and it and Parent's won't have to remortgage their house to pay for it.
I will keep you up to date with developments as the weeks go by.
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

*